Direct Application Form
FT Administrative Assistant - Atlanta, Georgia
Posted By: Bondwell Staffing
Wage/Salary Listed: 40,000 Per Year
This Position Was Posted On: 2014-01-06 09:03:02
Job Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Our valued client having an established business in Atlanta, Georgia, is searching for a skilled Administrative Assistant to join their team.
Job Purpose: The position will be mostly responsible for handling both administrative and clerical tasks ranging from arranging proper official records to answering phone calls.
• Receive guests and visitors and look for their comfort in the waiting area.
• Maintain correspondence over phone or via e-mail with both internal and external customers to screen calls, answer to queries, take messages or transfer calls to respective recipients.
• To compose, type, prepare drafts, write meeting minutes, take dictation etc.
• Perform e-mail checks, data entry and internet research.
• Keep notes on meeting or travel plans of the departmental staff and maintain appointment schedules, conference dates, event calendars, travel reservations etc.
• Manage the meeting rooms and conference areas, keeping them well arranged for any upcoming events.
• Maintain the filing cabinet with systematic arrangement and proper order.
• Work on bulk departmental photocopying and sending/receiving fax.
• Handle incoming and outgoing mails and arrange to distribute them in a timely manner to the respective addressee.
• Scheduling meeting or appointments for customers, suppliers, visitors and informing on any final confirmation or further changes.
• Work on departmental billing, expense receipts, petty cash handling etc.
• Coordinate the support staff and the cleaners for proper office management and cleanliness.
• Maintain stock of office supplies and ensure that there is enough supply of office stationery ready for office use and all the telephones, switch boards, fax machines, copiers and printers are properly working.
• Arrange newsletters, company brochures, promotional materials, magazines etc. in the reception area for visitors.
• Ensure confidentiality of official information.
• Perform any other official tasks as assigned by the supervisor.
• Excellent verbal and reporting skills.
• Time management skills.
• Competent MS Office skills, internet research, e-mail handling etc.
• Good typing speed.
If you think the above activities match your skills then please apply online for consideration. Only qualified applicants will be contacted. Drug and background check is required.